Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Spring without sunshine...


So far......its been a rather crummy Spring, as far as weather is concerned. Regardless of our lack of sunshine, track season and baseball season and t-ball season are marching onward. Although I've been terrible about updating here, we've taken quite a few photos of kids in various activities lately, so I will slowly get organized and get them posted here.


I'm actually posting the most recent photo first. Yesterday, Mike took the girls fishing at a local spot known as Case's Pond. Tiersten caught a little one, and Jennica caught a BIG one. They were ecstatic! Even the blood didn't dissuade them!


Tonight, Mike and the girls ate their catch, while the boys and I ate lasagna. I grew up on fish! In fact, I grew up with smelt thawing in the kitchen sink! However, having fish cooking in MY kitchen tonight was rather disgusting! I was even less-impressed with the cleaning last night......(GAG!) Not sure when I became such a wimp........


No comments: