Friday, November 07, 2008

What a week!

Suddenly, it is late on Friday. I don't know where the week went. This was election-start-of-jr-high-wrestling-end-of-high-school-football-lots-of-places-to-be-week. I should have put the election part in capitals, as that turned out to be a BIG deal. Perhaps it is because I viewed this election partly through the eyes of my sons, who were really engrossed in watching the first presidential election that they were old enough to care about. Or perhaps it was because Barack Obama made this is a really compelling race (regardless of who you voted for) due to being the first black man elected to the White House. I'm not sure what it was...........but it WAS fascinating.

So anyway........I'm rambling and don't really have anything interesting to say. Not sure why I'm even here actually. Hmmmm.............guess I shall go find something useful to do. Like be a couch potato on this first Friday evening in two months without a football game. :)

No comments: