Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where did my summer go? Part Deux

Okay.........I am sheepishly posting a follow-up to this afternoon's rant. You see........I am basically a pretty black-and-white person. Hence, the following sampling of my rules of life:

1) If you live in Florida, you have to expect hurricanes from time to time. If you don't like hurricanes.......move.
2) If you choose to dress and speak like an ignorant hoodlum, people will generally treat you like a.........well........ignorant hoodlum.
3) If you break the law, you deserve to be caught, so don't whine to me about your financial situation if you just spent a ton of money trying to get out of parking tickets, DWIs, blah blah blah.

You get the idea. My list goes on and on. Bottom line...Actions have reactions. Consequences. All that jazz.

But lastly, if you choose to have four children and be self-employed, you're bound to be a little busy and don't have a lot of room to whine.

Sigh. My pity part is over. Onward and upward. :) Thanks for listening.

No comments: