Friday, September 22, 2006

Epilogue of Husky Stadium


Just a few days before heading to Husky Stadium with Grant's football team, we found out that we would only be allowed one digital camera in the stadium for the entire team. I was quickly appointed to be team photographer, and I have to admit that I had a blast. It has taken me a full week to edit the 286 photos! I hope you'll click on the montage at the lower right-hand side of the screen to view some of those photos set to music.


All in all, it was a great experience! The boys were fantastic and I was proud to be a part of the group. And other than a near-miss of being almost run over by the Husky's All-American Punter during our scrimmage, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to be down on the field with the kids. (He had the nerve to look annoyed at the "Football Mom" crouched in the middle of the field with the camera. LOL.)


I hope that our Willapa Loggers continue to have great success in the future--both on and off the football field.

No comments: