Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleepless

After midnight........and I CAN'T SLEEP!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. But I found this quote:

"Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night.....without the satisfaction." Lynn Johnston

I have a bottle of Vanilla Vodka in the kitchen, but no cream soda. And maybe a bottle of rum, but no strawberries to make anything worthwhile. And a blender would wake up the whole house anyway. Hmmmm.........I think I'm outta luck. There will be no midnight margaritas for me tonight. Perhaps I shall go stare at the ceiling some more. Or wake up Mike. There is nothing more annoying than being wide awake with a soundly sleeping husband beside you.

One thing is guaranteed........I will be soundly asleep and very tired when its time to get up in the morning!

No comments: